Saturday, November 28, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos Daddy! Unfortunately, I wanted to make a more adult type of cupcake. Perhaps rum or tiramisu cake but this is plain vanilla cake. My Dad won't mind, he'll probably tell me it's the best cupcake ever but my aspirations got stunted when my son became ill and clung to me like a monkey for two days. I will be making the trip to Queens to celebrate this great milestone birthday without Chase (my son) or Bobby (my hubby). Lindsey & I will go and have to save a couple of these for the guys.
I am on the polka dot kick for the last couple of batches and I like the simple little touch that makes it look just a notch above average.
Happy Birthday to one of the greatest men ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!