Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Dad's Day!!




My cousin, Denise requested cupcakes for her hubby, Billy, for Father's Day and I wanted to convey his personality and it was almost all done for me when I found inspiration online. Thank you Jewel for coming through again and again!! I also made a batch for my brother, Billy except his were a surprise. I wish I had made a batch for every Dad, including my own but I ran out of time...So many men I know and love are great Dads and I am lucky to have the best one around. He has been known to put others before himself and lately that has been his strong suit. My husband is also a terrific "Daddy" but will be getting some cupcakes for his birthday in a couple of days so he's not complaining! Happy Father's Day to all you guys out there who give so much of your time and love to your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!