Friday, September 17, 2010

Twice the Love!




Three years ago, I shared a hospital room with another new Mom. I had my baby boy and she had her baby boy AND baby girl! Yes, beautiful twins! We talked about everything under the sun and I felt lucky to have shared those first few days with such a caring and sweet woman. Here we are 3 years later and she requested cupcakes for her kids' Build-A-Bear birthday party. Hello Kitty for Gina and Dinosaurs for Louis. I found a tutorial from A Baked Creation and just couldn't help but make two of the various dinosaurs. They are individually boxed for the guests to take home and I think they turned out adorable!
I remember the day Janet was discharged from the hospital, she was wearing a tee shirt that read, "Twins, twice the love, half the sleep." Gina and Louis are pretty lucky ot have such a great Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!