Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spooktacular Cupcakes!


When Nancy called me to order some cupcakes, I was so excited to do Halloween cupcakes for the first time! Her son, Cooper is six and is celebrating by having a very fun birthday party at his house. There's a scavenger hunt and guests are coming in costume! I made sure to include some of my birthday themed cupcakes in there using the same spooky colors so that it would all blend. It was so cute to see the guest of honor all excited when I made my delivery!

3 comments:

  1. I can not ever Thank You enough for these adorable and yummy cupcakes!!
    The kids went nuts over them And the parents
    Were amazed!!! Everyone wanted to know who made
    Them!! They really were the hit of the party!!
    Thank you so much and can not wait to hire you
    For all my kids birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!! Nancy, you are very welcome!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!