Wednesday, December 29, 2010

It was a Great Year!


The year is almost gone and I just needed to say THANK YOU for your support and encouraging words.
I get a new request, I research, I bake, design and deliver. I never feel it is complete though until I post on this blog. I thrive on your feedback and because of the exposure here and on Facebook, I haven't had to make a flyer, place an ad for my work or even display business cards somewhere. It is because of your reccomendations to your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers that I am able to keep it going!! I have made snapfish books to show off the variety of cupcakes I have made in the past year and if anyone would like to show in your office, meetings or home, let me know and I can get one out to you along with a sample.
A year ago, I had some reactions to my new endeavor that had me second guessing it myself but I had to take a chance and it has paid off! I will be making some changes in 2011 to keep it a success. There will be more options for frosting and going to experiment with some new recipes to offer more choices for cake as well. I even plan on using fillings!! I'm also going to charge for delivery based upon the mileage/location. The business part of it is not my strength and I've been advised by many of YOU to make these changes.
So THANK YOU for all the wonderful challenges and for the opportunity to allow my cupcakes to be a part of your celebrations. I am eager to get baking in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!