Monday, March 7, 2011

Cause Nice Matters


These cupcakes are simple but no less delicious than the kind that take more time to prepare. The best reason to bake is for no reason at all! I love to evoke a warm feeling towards those people in my life that I really appreciate. These were made for the staff at my daughter's school. My daughter attends a school for special needs and therefore has a teacher, two teacher's assistants, a speech therapist, an occupational therapist, a social worker and specialty teachers for music, gym and computer class. That's a lot of people that are working along side of her to help her meet her goals and have made a huge difference in our lives. It's really important to SHOW someone you really care instead of simply saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!