Friday, August 12, 2011

Thank you Murray Hill Pet Hospital !



My best friend, Danny, excuse me....Dr. Dan, is my dog Bailey's veterinarian. He has a practice in NYC...Murray Hill Pet Hospital. He's always so good to all the pets he treats but it's funny to me that Bailey is the first dog I have ever had that actually LIKES going to his vet visits! I know this has everything to do with how wonderful Danny is with him.
Dr. Dan is like a brother to me. We met in our late teens and he is married to my best friend. We are so proud of how much he has accomplished in his practice. His staff is always friendly on the phone, attentive when you arrive and work hard to keep things going smoothly for the patients and their human counterparts. It felt good to finally be able to bake something with Murray Hill Pet Hospital in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what happened to my comments? Anyway...I have to say that you never cease to amaze me with your talent Netty! Every time I see your creations I think there's no way they can get any better & you always top it with your amazing creativity & skill! You are an amazing artist & even more amazing friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!