Sunday, May 18, 2014

God Bless Ryan

Faviola is a repeat customer with such an eager excitement in her party planning. I met her a year ago when she was pregnant and made her shower cupcakes. She reached out to me and here are her requested red velvet cupcakes for her beautiful baby boy, Ryan to celebrate his Baptism. Faviola lives in Queens and insisted both times that I baked for her that she pick up the cupcakes. I can count on one hand how many times that has happened in the almost 5 years of my Babycakes endeavor. Faviola wanted a variety of fondant toppers, all light blue, and she and I exchanged ideas. This time around, I felt her complete trust and she's already booked me for Ryan's first birthday! This is what it's really about for me. Gaining someone's trust for their incredibly special events and feeling their support. God Bless you little Ryan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!