Monday, August 11, 2014

Frozen Cupcakes for Charlotte!

Deihdra lives in New Jersey but has ordered Babycakes regardless of the distance, thanks to her sister Laura who delivers them to her directly for me. Deihdra's daughter Charlotte is celebrating a birthday and her theme is Frozen, a recent Disney favorite. I was nervous for many reasons, the summer heat and the distance and the fact that I never attempted to make Anna or Elsa character cupcakes before. Deihdra had plenty of faith in me and so here is the outcome. Thanks to thecakingirl.com for the design, I was able to "copycat" her vision. Because character cupcakes are so time consuming and difficult for me, I did the majority in snowflakes which Deihdra agreed to so I thank her very much! Laura & her family made the long trip to celebrate with Charlotte and I hope it all came together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!