Friday, November 20, 2015

Venti Love for these Frappe cupcakes!

My friend Inessa from high school is throwing her daughter Francesca a surprise party at her house for her 13th Birthday. Inessa came up with the cute idea to make Starbucks themed cupcakes. I found these adorable cupcake liners and she sent me a picture of a caramel and chocolate drizzled "frappe" cupcake adorned with a straw. I just love the way these came out and each of Francesca's guests will be taking one home as a party favor. I can't believe this idea has not ever been proposed to me before....I know there will be requests for these in the future. Happy 13th Birthday Francesca, you have a beautiful Mom who has put so much love and thought into your special day. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!