Saturday, February 20, 2010

I don't even eat sushi but these are sooo tempting!  The request was made from a friend planning a surprise party for her sister who just purchased a NYC apartment, a huge milestone.  At first, I suggested making subway cupcakes or I heart NY cupcakes but she thought of this, googled the idea and before you knew it, I was on a mission to buy white sprinkles for the "rice."  The images on google are an excellent source for inspiration and tutorials.  I always go to other blogs when my brain needs some help.  These were inspired by beauties I found and knew I could pull off with only a couple of days notice and think it's going to be a hit.  Also made some "wasabi" that will be served alongside of chopsticks and other clever decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!