Saturday, March 13, 2010

Georgia Dragonflies

Happy Birthday to my dearest, oldest, bestest friend, Stefanie.  She flew in from Georgia to share her birthday with us, in New York where she was born and raised.  She loves dragonflies and requested a batch.  I looked it up online and exacted (well almost) a design from "Planet Cake," colors and all.  I didn't have antennas and made the bodies brown instead of black.  Turns out purple is Stefanie's favorite color too.  She has been my most supportive friend and my only wish is that we lived in the same state and we'd be able to work together on Babycakes.  I am lucky she flies in almost annually and it's the very least I could do! I LOVE YOU STEFF!

2 comments:

  1. Annette I do not have the words to tell you how much I appreciated all you do for my birthday....not only did you bake the most beautiful and YUMMY cupcakes but you braved a storm to bring them to me.....Thank you for making my birthday EXTRA special...Love You Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get here year after year and go through plenty (more than storms) to make it happen so I thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!