Friday, April 8, 2011

Say it with a cupcake!




As I browsed through some of my favorite foodie blogs, I found this idea but it was on a cookie. I have plenty of edible paper and colored fondant which I wanted to find more uses for and this was perfect! Bubble and Sweet, TY!!
I recently recieved a "Just Because" gift from a woman named Kelly. Kelly saw a cupcake book and bought it because it made her think of me. Gestures like this make me want to do something special and unexpected too, it's contagious! Kelly is an amazing mother of three (plus a dog) and such a kind, good hearted person. I made this batch especially for her and her beautiful family. The messages are bit scrambled. Some are easier to read than others...."Live, Love, Laugh," "Your Smile lights the World," "Because Nice Matters," "Be Kind Just Because" and "Kindness and Friendship." It's always easy to say Thank You with a card or a phone call but I knew she and her kids would love the cupcakes a little more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!