Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Birthday




Mia's turning ONE!! First birthdays are so so special, getting through so many wonderful milestones of firsts...the first smiles, first teeth, and steps, to name a few. Mia's birthday has been planned in great detail by her loving Mom, Lilly and she had specific requests for the cupcake order which made it so easy for me to deliver and leave out the guesswork. So much to celebrate with all of nature's reminders of the Spring season and Mia's first year!
I had so much fun making these cupcakes, probably one of my favorite batches ever! Happy Birthday Mia!!

1 comment:

  1. Annette, the cupcakes were incredibly beautiful. Everyone commented on how much they loved them and thought they were just too adorable to eat (but they left nothing). Sorry I wasn't there to thank you in person. I'm sure there will be a next time. I'll send you a picture of the b-day girl with them when I get a chance.
    Best, Lilly

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!