Saturday, July 23, 2011

Can you hear the birds singing?



My little girl is almost FIVE!!!!!! I made these sweet little tweety birds as her party favors since she loves birds and so the boys wouldn't be taking home a princessy type of cupcake. If I could've made praying mantis cupcakes that would've made me Mom of the Year but this was nature's second choice.
Lindsey has never had a party to celebrate her birthday other than the pizza and cake at our house with family. She selected a bounce house that's new to our neighborhood and going to see her friends from school and very excited!!!! Her cousin Jaydah is sleeping over making the celebration last and last! I baked her favorite rich chocolate cupcakes and know that these birds are singing a happy tune today! Happy Birthday to my sweet darling, Lindsey Marie. I can't believe how fast time is flying!

1 comment:

  1. they are beautiful! I can't believe Lindsey is 5! You are so talented keep up the great work.
    Carm oxoxox

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!