Saturday, September 17, 2011

Get your Motor Running.....





My darling little boy is FOUR years old! This past year he has made us proud by entering preschool with ease & making so many friends. We survived night terrors and potty training this past year too. It's been another year of watching him grow in so many ways. I am lucky enough to spend more time with Chase than anyone else making most of the time feel like a big warm hug. I know one day it will be me requesting the hugs and I hope that day is long off.
Chase requested vanilla (his favorite) cupcakes topped with monster trucks. The Bounce House in Levittown provides an ice cream cake so I made the cupcakes as favors for his guests to take home to enjoy. The design must be credited to Posh Tot Events - thank you!! The trucks are made of my homemade marsh mellow fondant, all neutral colors so the girls who attend his bounce party will still love em.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE ANTHONY! You will always be my baby!
(Note: Top picture were the cupcakes made for his preschool class celebration.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!