Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Starring................Celia Rose



Celia Rose is TEN years old! Double digits! Feels like yesterday when I got the call that she was born. I remember the first time I held her and have been lucky enough to share in some of her milestones. Her colicy months, her first Communion, and now baking for her last three birthdays. In fact, Celia was my very first birthday order!

Celia has starred in theatre productions in Smithtown, NY and has the drive to pursue acting, singing and entertaining on bigger stages. It was no surprise that she would request this theme for her birthday cupcakes. I wasn't sure if I could make theatre masks appealing or "youthful" for a birthday celebration but I know she'll love them.

“Movies will make you famous; Television will make you rich; But theatre will make you good.”
― Terrence Mann

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!