Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THANK YOU!


It's that time of year again. It's so easy to get caught up in wish lists and keeping our eyes on those special items we want to go out and grab for our loved ones. Seems as soon as we are throwing out our pumpkins from Halloween, the retailers are ready for Christmas....you hear the music, you see the lights and of course even my kids are noticing the commercials for all the shopping, wrapping and gift giving of the season. Can we just slow down?
Thanksgiving reminds me of all the people that I am so grateful for in my life. As far as Babycakes goes, it feels so good to know that support is all around me. My endeavor has become a consistent source of creativity, a wonderful way to connect to so many other parents and finding that my family and friends have helped spread the word about my cupcake baking. I am even finding that some folks will not even consider buying at a bakery for their special occasions. I am thankful that I have found a little something that makes others happy and helps me find balance in being home with my children.
Thank you to repeat customers, to those who pitch in to help deliver. You continue to challenge me with fresh ideas and motivate me to try new techniques.
These stuffed turkeys are paired with pumpkin pie cupcakes (not shown) and making their way to a table in Pennsylvania for Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!