Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fr. Rafael's Send Off




Father Rafael is currently a priest at my hometown parish, St. Elizabeth Church in Ozone Park, NY. Today the parishioners will bid him farewell as the time for him to move on to another parish nears.
My parents are active, devoted members of the parish and requested cupcakes to wish Fr. Rafael good luck. I thought of many symbols of good luck, a rabbit's foot (not very appealing on cupcakes), a rainbow, a 3 leaf clover, etc...I thought how nice it would be to send many positive messages in the form of fortune cookies. I love the idea and happy with the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. I think you send off cupcakes were just right. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sharon! Love ya too!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!