Saturday, February 18, 2012

Super Hero Toppers


Today I will be delivering these Toppers (total of 36) to James' Birthday party taking place at the Firefighter's Museum in Uniondale, NY. James, like many kids, has specific food allergies. His Mom, Elle, is preparing the cupcakes made with alternative ingredients and I prepared the super hero toppers, Spiderman is his favorite! They were all prepared freehand, only cutters were used for the round circle bases. Elle had faith in me and I hope she's satisfied with the outcome, I am!
I am so excited about this new alternative that I had not thought up on my own. Elle was the one who thought of ordering just my homemade toppers which are nut and gluten free!
I am not a skilled baker, all self taught, but I do enjoy what I can do and that is creative beautiful cupcakes for all occasions. I have yet to experiment baking with alternative ingredients to make my cupcakes gluten free. Toppers are a safe bet for those of you who would love to indulge but allergy conscious.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Annette...sorry it took so long for me to post a comment1 I absolutely LOVED the toppers and they were a HIT at the party! Your work is amazing and you are so sweet! I will definitely be contacting you in the future and referring you to everyone. Thank you again for making James' party extra special!!!!
    xoxo
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to let you know that the cupcakes I make are dairy/egg and nut free. They taste just like regular cupcakes just break apart a little easier since there is no egg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Elle! I'd love it if you could email me the recipe or mix you use because I get asked about these kind of cupcakes all the time.
    It is always my pleasure to custom create cupcakes that can turn the party up a notch! So happy James' party was a hit!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!