Friday, March 2, 2012

I do my Breast!



A new customer, Patty, contacted me because she was hosting a fun girls' night at her house and asked me to make cupcakes with breasts on them. Well, really, her sister contacted me first and gave me the back story....
Patty had a procedure done earlier this week on her breast. Her girl friend, had another procedure on her breasts, a cosmetic one. Both ladies along with friends and family are getting together to be "uplifting" and "supportive" to one another. It's easy to make light of this gathering when Patty seems so witty and positive.
When I made the delivery, she welcomed me into her home and showed me the batch of cupcakes she made in addition to these. They were bare all, full frontal breast cupcakes! Wish I had a picture because they were really something!
I hope these ladies enjoyed their girls' night and had some laughs over these busty beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!