Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ladybug Love!

Little ladybugs for Brynn's FIRST Birthday! I've been baking for this little darling since she was in her Mommy's belly! Brynn's Aunt Eileen always calls on me to bake up cupcakes for all those special occasions and it's always my pleasure. This time, she emailed me a picture of what the cake would look like so I can create something that would make a great combo. I topped the vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with white gerber daisies and tiny ladybugs for the centers and the red velvets with the number ONE on red and black bases. The theme for Brynn's first birthday party is ladybugs and guests were even asked to dress in red/black. The backyard was in full ladybug mode and Brynn's Mom even made her own cupcake stand for these! Aunt Eileen promised me some pictures to post so hoping you'll see how beautifully they were displayed and perhaps see the cake these accompanied too! BTW, the beautiful cake was made at Dortoni Bakery in Levittown, NY. Happy FIRST Birthday Brynn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!