Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sink your Jaws into this!

My friend Mary is a very devoted customer. She asked me to bake for her son, John's 9th Birthday....the usual cupcake "burgers" that her family and friends love. They go with any theme really and always a hit. This time around, the "beef patty" (brownie)baked extra big so they look like quarter pounders! Mary also asked me to make a cupcake cake with the theme being water. I thought maybe a sailboat, some fishes but then she said shark. I browsed around and a smiling shark that reminded me of the one from the movie, Finding Nemo, and thought it was perfect. Copied the design from CakesbyRenee and added my own seaweed and sea bottom. I love the way it looks! I know this year is going to be a memorable one for John, Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!