Thursday, September 13, 2012

Babycaking 101

Babycakes is excited and proud to announce the launch of CUPCAKE PARTIES! Last week, I was able to share the experience of my very first cupcake party at Julia's 9th birthday party. First of all, there's nothing quite like a house party. When I was a kid, it was how we celebrated just about every birthday. Babycakes came to the celebrant's home with everything needed to demonstrate frosting and fondant techniques with the guests. Each child got two "naked" cupcakes and had fun frosting the first one and got a little bit more focused decorating the second. They each got a take home box to boast and share with their families upon going home. The girls at Julia's party, browsed through my book and then we got to play with all the sweet goodies! The party guests all got creative using cookie cutters and experimented mixing different colors into their fondant. It was great to see some very focused while others sampled the fondant and frosting as they created their own designs. If you are interested in hosting a Babycakes cupcake party in your home for your child's special day or for a private tutorial, please do not hesitate to contact me here on the blog, my email. alicatesi@aol.com or Inbox me on Facebook. This was such a fun night and I know there are many in store in the future!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS ANNETTE!! How cute did this party turn out? It was amazing and everything I hoped it would be. You were patient with the girls and brough plenty of fun cupcake fixin's for the kids to enjoy. The fondant was the "piece de resistance" to say the least. Oh wait...the best part was actually eating the cupcake! Your cupcake sare the best I've ever tasted. No where can you get a fun personalized party like this and no one better to do it than Annette from Babycakes.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!