Sunday, September 2, 2012

Shannon's Sweet 16!

Nancy is a new customer. She ate a cupcake about 18 months ago from a party thrown for my cousin and kept my card for a special occasion. Her daughter, Shannon is having a classic beautiful party to celebration her Sweet 16! It makes me feel so good to know someone keeps me in mind for times like these. Shannon told her Mom that after the cake gets cut, everyone runs to the dance floor because it's almost like a cue that the night is coming close to it's end and no one eats the cake. With that in mind, Nancy decided to send home the dancing, hungry teen guests with that special portable cupcake to go! I baked up 9 dozen of these simple pastel cupcakes with a homemade banner. The venue was set right off the beach, the adults took home a sand castle so she asked me to keep the colors soft. Happy 16th Birthday Shannon! *Posted a week after actual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!