Friday, June 6, 2014

Morgan's 4th Birthday!

My good friend Donna is always so full of energy and positivity. When she asked me to make cupcakes for her daughter Morgan's4th birthday parties, it was my pleasure! Donna wanted to hand out favors at the party but more than that she wanted to really make each one personal. I made fondant banners for each guest's name and little home made crafty banners that read Morgan's 4th Birthday. The boys got spiderman and the girls got a pretty butterfly and teeny flower. I topped them with green icing for neutral measure and I loved the outcome. Very precise spelling and ideas over texts and phone calls and this order was easy breezy! Morgan is just like her Mom to me. Always has a giant personality and contagious spirit. Happy Birthday lil one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!