Friday, June 6, 2014

Surprise 40th for Robyn!

I was mass texted by some ladies I did not know. My cell acts up with mass texts and at first it was hard to reach these ladies since my texts kept failing. Anyway, Susie and Ivy were requesting cupcakes for loyal repeat customer, Robyn who was approaching her 40th birthday. These ladies wanted to get monogrammed themed cupcakes with chosen colors of green and pink for her celebration at Andrea 25 in Woodbury, N.Y. They ordered two dozen cupcakes. I was so excited since Robyn has always been the one doing the ordering for her relatives and friends. They chose chocolate and vanilla flavors and the order was simple. Only less than 48 hours later I was contacted to make sure these would be "favors." I panicked! I always need to order favor boxes in advance from my supplier and it takes 4 days to ship to my home. I counted what I had and luckily I was able to meet their last minute request. The restaurant was decorated so nicely and they even had a little candy bar all set up with Robyn's pictures. Robyn is so lucky to have great women planning her special night! Happy 40th Birthday Robyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!