Sunday, March 8, 2015

Kerri's 40th Birthday Surprise!

My friend Johanna contacted me all the way from Delaware to bake cupcakes for her friend celebrating her 40th Birthday. She gave me delivery instructions and Kerri had no idea what she would be getting, she only knew that I would be coming delivering "something." Kerri & I do not know each other so it was fun knowing she couldn't even try to crack the mystery with me. Johanna told me that Kerri's favorite flowers are Gerber daisies. She sent me colors and chose vanilla chocolate chip as the flavor. I was delighted to drive up to her door and give her a birthday surprise that Johanna coordinated from far away! It was a welcome to make these on a cloudy wintry day too!

1 comment:

  1. So i never gave a comment on this?? Shame on me! My friend Kerri was so happy at this surprise created by Babycakes - she said they were beautiful and delicious (a perfect combination). Thank you for making her birthday a little sweeter :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!