Thursday, May 28, 2015

Jo-Ann's 60th Birthday!

Sarah tasted my one of my cupcakes at a family party awhile back and remembered how Jo-Ann raved about them. It's so flattering to hear that someone keeps my Babycakes taste and beauty in their mental file and pull it out when a special occasion is being planned. Laura, my college friend and repeat customer contacted me that her cousin Sarah would be getting in touch with me for cupcakes. Sarah did indeed contact me and had all the details for color and ideas ready for me. She chose orange and turquoise as the colors and little flowers and her name on some. I suggested personalized banners for some cupcakes that wouldn't have any fondant on them. She agreed, we met in Queens before the holiday weekend and her reaction is why I do what I do. She was very happy and gave me a big hug. I also loved the outcome and I'm pretty sure Jo-Ann did too. Happy 60th Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!