Friday, June 5, 2015

Baby Bory is on the Way!

Cathy contacted me way before my busy Communion season to order these stork themed cupcakes for a Baby Shower. I knew we had plenty of time and that the date she needed was available but I needed to get through the busy season and Cathy was patiently waiting for me to go over ideas. We narrowed it down to this adorable design by Edible Details. The baby's gender is still a surprise so she selected the neutral colors and asked that I detail the baby's last name on the stork's bundle. I just love these so much! Individually packaged cupcakes are a bit more work but when the design comes together so nicely, it really was such a pleasure! I hope the Bory family enjoy these chocolate chip cupcakes!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication to my order! Everyone loved the design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited for new designs. Thank YOU for having faith in me!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!