Sunday, June 14, 2015

May the 40th Be With You!

Christine planned every little detail for her husband Mike's 40th SURPRISE Birthday Bash! She contacted me and we exchanged several Star Wars themed cupcake pictures and she loved Gem's Treasures design. Although I have done Stars Wars theme in the past, this was more of a graphic design and I loved this, especially for an adult. Christine ordered these very cool labels for the individual boxes each guest received as a party favor. I just love when my boxes are "dressed up!" These vanilla cupcakes were sure to put a smile on everyone's faces and already got lots of praise before I was even able to post this on the blog. I really enjoy working with customers that are enthusiastic and flexible. Happy Birthday Mike! I'm sure your celebration was Out of This World!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!