Friday, January 1, 2010

Baby, it's COLD outside......

The cute little bears were made for the brave (or just plain crazy) friends I have who are members of The Polar Bear Club in Centerport, NY.  It snowed a little yesterday and the temp is a frigid 33 degrees and they will be diving into the bay at noon.  Afterwards, my best friend has made a hearty WARM lunch of chili, homemade chicken soup and I decided to bring along these guys.  Inside is red velvet (my first attempt) and if they are supposed to be dense and less sweet then I succeeded but the real test will be if they get eaten by some hungry bears today.  It's a New Year and I look forward to lots of baking this year.  Thanks for stopping by, Happy New Year to all of you and best wishes for 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!