Thursday, January 14, 2010

Say Cheeeeese!!!!


These are cupcakes that I made for a young man who was leaving a job as a school photographer to be a teacher.  The twist is that this young man (whom I've never met) was my replacement at the company where I also worked as a school photographer.  The banners were custom made and are two sided but have to keep a promise that the other side would not be exposed on this blog or anywhere else.  The other side were humorous "quotes" from the company.  Hilarious inside jokes amongst the employees.  I hope this young man's send off dinner was filled with lots of laughs and hope he enjoys the very personal and detailed touches that were made to honor him and his 8.5 years of service.  If only the bosses could feel the love..........

1 comment:

  1. Shira Zimmerman2/20/2010 11:24 PM

    mmmmmmmmm these were delicious and soo cute!! thanks again!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!