Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's a Strike!

First time I was asked to do bowling cupcakes.  I am pretty happy with the outcome.  The pins took me three nights to do and those were very hard to keep consistent.  I had planned on putting more pins on each cupcake but when I finally baked the batch they look like too many so I had to downsize, needless to say had lots of extra pins!!  The balls were custom to look marble (for the older kids) like they do in real bowling alleys but the other two dozen are just a rainbow of varied colors for the rest of the birthday guests.  I hope that birthday boy, Joey, is pleased!!

1 comment:

  1. They were a huge hit at the party, Annette!! Thank you so much for your attention to detail!! The pins and marble balls are so real looking!! And the taste: It's a STRIKE for sure! Thanks for making Joey's 9th birthday party extra special!! People were talking about the cupcakes all day!! I think business cards are needed so I can hand them out to my friends/family for sure! :)
    Thanks again!
    Marie
    :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!