Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow Wow Wubbzy!


When a friend from high school contacted me about baking her son cupcakes for his birthday, I didn't think I would be stunted so easily.  I had never heard of Wow Wow Wubbzy so I watched the preschool show with my kids and then I could see how a child could fall in love with this cute little charector.  I made fondant discs and fondant Wubbzy balls but drew each Wubbzy onto the fondant with chocolate frosting using the smallest piping tip I have.  These are chocolate with homemade marshmellow fondant.  I hope these create a WOW reaction when they are served up at school!

4 comments:

  1. Those are great!
    Really nice choice on the colors.
    As the creator of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!, I heartily approve!

    All the best!

    Bob Boyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO flattered that you took the time to praise what I've done with your adorable charector! THANK YOU, there's more to come so please stop by again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!
    Keep up the GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the friend from High School and the Mom of the birthday boy - I can assure you, the kids loved these cupcakes! They were a big hit. And, I have to say that Mom LOVED them, too. Great job! I will defintely be a repeat-customer!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!