Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Someone's getting Married!!

Aren't these so pretty?  I am so happy with the outcome of these cupcakes adorned with colored homemade fondant flowers.  I purchased some fondant punchers and finally got a chance to use them for a surprise bridal shower being held for a young adult librarian, Liz.  The library is like a second home to my son Chase and whenever we are there, everyone knows him by name and they have a warm welcoming smile.  I often take out cupcakes books and before you know it, everyone there knew of my new endeavor and asked me to prepare a batch to celebrate Miss Liz's upcoming nuptials!

1 comment:

  1. These were beautiful and delicious and a huge success!!! Thank you and I miss seeing you and Chase!!!
    Love you, Lori

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!