Sunday, December 25, 2011

Barter for cupcakes!


If you know me, I am a foodie. Have been for as long as I can remember. I do like cooking and tasting foods from all cultures. I am a good baker and I really truly love to do it but there are lots of things I enjoy but not so much the process. I enjoy eating cookies but not baking cookies. I get requests for cookies sometimes and I really like to leave the cookie baking to someone else, anyone else.
My neighbor, Mary offered to bake rainbow cookies and I'd bake her a dozen cupcakes. It was a deal we made and I for one was thrilled!!! The rainbow cookies were not cooperative and poor Mary was frustrated and after many attempts and much money spent, they were not meant to be. So she made me rice balls instead. I told Bobby and he was delighted! The rice balls were delivered and devoured. Yummo! I now need the recipe and keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to prepare these personally.
I delivered these cupcakes to Mary and hoping her family is enjoying them.
Have I mentioned how much I love my neighborhood? Merry Christmas Pergola Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!