Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas !


A great friend of mine, Suzanne, asked me to bake for her daughter, Katie's class. She ordered traditional vanilla and when I asked for specific ideas on the fondant toppers, she said what only a handful of clients have said....."Whatever you want." I love when I get the green light to try out a new design!
As you see here, there is the gingerbread man, "Joy," and Santa's mailbox. I was inspired by Edible Details fondant creations and Lynlee's Petite Cakes. I love their designs and urge everyone to see their work!
I know Suzanne a long time and love that she is in such a good place in her life. Her family deserves all the happiness in the world. She is a generous, hard working Mom who is always looking for ways to make her daughters happy. I get a great feeling each and everytime I see or speak to her.
I hope that Katie and her class will enjoy the cupcakes on the last school day of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!