Thursday, December 8, 2011

When You Wish Upon a Star....



You guessed it! The Licatesi family will be headed to Disney World in 2012. It will be a dream come true to watch my kids board an airplane for the first time and be surrounded by the magic of their favorite Disney characters, ride the "Its a small world after all" ride with them and revisit my own childhood as well.
These Babycakes were prepared for our own personal "Disney expert." My friend, Janet, has visited Disney over 30 times! She doesn't even get lost when she's there. She describes it as her home away from home. I feel so lucky to have her guide us in our planning this milestone trip. I included the plane, the luggage & tags, and of course, our pals Minnie & Mickey. Thank you Janet for your advice and stress free planning!
As I researched different Disney cupcakes online, I found the most perfect one on Lynlee's Petite Cakes site of the Disney luggage. I changed it up so slightly but full credit goes to her design!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, especially the luggage tag and the yellow buttons on the luggage! ♥

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!