Thursday, June 7, 2012

Out of this World !

My great friend Eliana is hosting a "mini prom" for her son and his classmates at her home in Long Island City, NY. Her recent post on Facebook says it all: 'To all the 6th grade Garden School kids moving onto the UPPER DIVISION. You are about to embark on a more challenging academic orbit with eons of personal growth. Preparing for your festivities tomorrow has been a lot of fun. The moms hope you guys enjoy your "Solar System" themed mini prom tomorrow! Your are loved more than all the stars in all the galaxies!' These cupcakes were just one of the many detailed party ideas. There are beautiful paper lanters aka planets suspended over white lit trees and stars everywhere! It took me a couple of nights to make all the toppers and all morning to bake but it's always my pleasure. Eliana is a phenomenal Mom and has ordered cupcakes from me before. She always makes me feel like she truly appreciates my work. Thank you for being such a great friend to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!