Friday, June 29, 2012

One Love

Our good friend Anne found her soul mate Jaimie when she wasn't even looking. It's true, it does happen like that for some! We are so delighted to witness and celebrate their special day. Today they are getting married and hosting a wedding at Housing Works in NYC. Their design was super simple. They asked that I match their blue invites with a simple flat flower on top of a white icing swirl. I matched the photo they emailed me. I'm not used to baking in large bulk orders so I spent the majority of the last couple of days working on these flowers and baking and the whole time I was thinking of them, smiling to myself. One Love for Life. To see more of Jaimie & Anne's special day, check out this link. You'll also see the cupcakes looking oh so beautiful, just like the brides! http://www.kathempel.com/blog/2012/07/23/jamie-and-anne-marry-in-new-york/

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!