Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Adi's Birthday Cupcakes!

These Babycakes are taking a road trip across two state lines for Adi's Birthday! It's amazing to me that the theme has been a popular request since my original creation just a short 2 months ago in April. My target client is typically a Mom who has a child under the age of 8. I even neglected to post these "Rated R" cupcakes on Facebook because I have some friends who are minors but the orders came for them despite the minimal exposure, no pun intended! This order came from a person who tasted my cupcakes at a Communion for a set of twins that she nannies. She got my business card and contacted me right away to place an order after browsing this blog. I am still completely flattered when someone who has never met me, will request cupcakes for something really special. Edyta is driving to Pennsylvania with a perfect sized cooler for the box I packed these Babycakes in. I am always excited to know that my endeavor reaches people a great distance away. I hope Adi loves his sweet, sinful cupcakes--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!