Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Filip!!

New customer, Aida, called to order cupcakes for her son, Filip who is turning TWO! She requested Elmo and it was fun to make these vanilla cupcakes for him. The day of delivery I was also expecting a delivery of my own, a new camera, a birthday gift to my husband and myself this year. I waited and waited and although it came before I had to leave to delivery these Babycakes, I had to charge the battery and that meant I would not be able to take a picture like I always do for the blog. Aida was so nice to offer to take one for me and she quickly emailed it to me as promised. I am lucky to have great customers! Thank you Aida for trusting me with your big boy's birthday cupcakes and for snapping the picture for the blog! Hope Filip has a wonderful birthday celebration with his friends! Happy 2nd Birthday Filip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!