Saturday, July 28, 2012

Summertime Birthday Party!

My beautiful, smart, creative, kind and funny daughter is turning SIX tomorrow. She is having a party with her school friends and girls from the Daisy Troop at the local bowling alley today. We've been counting down the days together and the excitement has been brewing. I never considered making cupcakes with the bowling theme but instead one that screams SUMMER when you look at it. I saw this on the Bakerella blog site awhile back and made a mental note of them because I fell in love instantly. Bakerella is a inspiration and how she comes up with these unique ideas, I just don't know! The real challenge in this creation (for me), was getting the paper cups that typically hold up a snow cone or Italian ice. Could not find any that actually fit the standard sized cupcake but the tiny spoon is simply the cutest little touch! Lindsey is such a wonderful daughter, sister, friend and person. I know she will feel the love of those around her today as she becomes "bigger than one hand!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!