Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nurse On Duty!

These chocolate cupcakes are "on call" for my friend Johanna's family who are celebrating a graduation from Nursing School. I've made cupcakes for docs and vets but first time for a nurse. I decided to include the trademark nurse's cap, a scrub top with a big ole heart (cause you know that's what it's all about!), a blood pressure cup and made the stethoscopes a girlie pink! It was so good to see Johanna & meet her sweet daughter when I made the delivery. Johanna doesn't live in NY anymore but found a great reason to order cupcakes from me! I wish she was local!!

2 comments:

  1. These were a big hit for my cousin, who just graduated Nursing school at the time. So beautiful, I loved the attention to detail Babycakes designs. This is why I am a repeat customer! We're now working on another cupcake design for the same cousin's 30th birthday. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!