Saturday, May 26, 2012

To a Beautiful Couple!

I have a cousin who's 10 years older than me but he's never treated me like a kid. In fact, even when I was very young and 10 years seems to be a wide wide span of time, he would welcome my big hugs and introduce me to his friends and when he became a family man, he asked ME to be God mother to his first born child. He's done everything to make me feel special, never making me doubt if I matter to him. Over the years, I have seen him at some high points of his life, career and then there have been times of hardship and sorrow. Through it all, we remain close and supportive. My cousin, Rolf, has a heart of gold and he met his match not long ago. Her name is Donna. Donna is also a person who has had her share of triumphs and struggles and I couldn't be happier that their paths crossed. Rolf and Donna got married and today our family shared in the celebration of their union! We welcome Donna into our family with open arms. It was so wonderful to be able to sit back and watch them beaming with joy. Congratulations to you both and wishing you many years of love together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!