Sunday, May 20, 2012

God Bless Antonio

Antonella is a brand new customer. She found me the way many of my new customers do, by being a guest at a party where Babycakes are served. She contacted me far in advance requesting cupcake favors for her son's communion. It is so flattering when a complete stranger trusts me with such a special occasion! Antonella requested all chocolate cupcakes and wanted her design to be unique. She chose a chalice on a round white base that she said reminded her of the Holy Host. I agree! I needed blue sprinkles (aka jimmies)but by the time the design was officially decided, I could only find blue dots. I love the way they look!! Turns out Antonella is a local neighbor, such a small world, so I hope I hear from her again. God Bless You Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!