Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Peep and the Big Wide World!I

It's Danny's Birthday! This is the third year that I am baking for this adorable little boy and every year his Mom, Dina, request his favorite PBS animated show. This year, "Peep & the Big Wide World" was the lucky winner. The names of the characters are so cute too...There's Chirp, Newton, Quack and of course, Peep! The show is narrated by Joan Cusack and it's a great show that teaches science and the common principles about friendship. I hope these chocolate cupcakes help make Danny's birthday celebration with his classmates even more special. I also made Dina her very own cupcake because it kills me when a repeat customer such as herself will admit they never even get to eat a cupcake for themselves. I was able to squeeze an extra one out of the batch for her! Dina is a hardworking single Mom who's always thinking of ways to show her little boy her love and attention to detail to his birthday and everyday of the year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for saying that, brought tears to my eyes! Lots of love right back to you. If I could, I would bake you the best cupcake in the world! But, I will just, instead, say thank you. Danny and his friends loved the cupcakes! You are a fabulous baker, a great friend and a pretty great Mom, yourself! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!