Saturday, May 12, 2012

God Bless Abigail!

I was contacted by Shawn and Christine when they were planning their daughter Abigail's First Communion. They requested four dozen cupcake favors, two designs and three flavors. It is always flattering when I get an order from someone who's never even tasted my cupcakes but love my designs. I can't tell you how special it makes me feel when there are bakeries everywhere! Abigail's party was at a restaurant, Barosa, in Rego Park, NY. I went to high school with Shawn and sat in front of him for fours years in homeroom, he kids around that he drove me crazy but it was in a big brother kind of way. He is still a sweet guy and has a beautiful family so this order was very special to me. It is a beautiful sunny warm day and seeing Shawn again and as the family man was great. Abigail looked so picture perfect with her dress and hair all done. She was a darling thanking me for the cupcakes. I hope they all enjoy this blessed day and their yummy cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!