Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thank you Tracy!

I've only known Tracy a couple of months but in this short time, I have observed that she is one of those people I like to describe as a "giver." She is always extending herself and her time. Tracy has two young kids yet manages to do so much for others and with a smile too! Recently, I made a plea for help in getting a book that's been in high demand and on reserve at every bookstore around. You may have heard of it...."50 Shades of Grey" by EL James....well I knew Tracy had read it and she very kindly offered me the first copy (it's a trilogy) and I was so excited by her gesture, I had to bake these cupcakes to show her how much I appreciated it! I will be happily reading for the next few days and I hope she and her family feel happy eating these yummy chocolatey goodness all because their Mommy is so darn sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always nice to hear what you have to say!